Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010.

I thought of doing a "Top Ten for Twenty-Ten". But then, luckily, I realized just how cliche and ridiculous.. and just weird of an idea that really was.

I'll blame it on the lortab.

Yes, 2010 was a good year for me. Lots of things happened. Things like.. I changed the life plans I'd had since I was nine.. I.. graduated high school.. Countless best friends left on missions. Oh, and I went to college (I also got my wisdom teeth out.. but fortunately that was towards the end of the year.. so... I won't really have to remember it, right?)

I say this all the time, but each and every morning I wake up and just feel too young for just about everything that has happened to me. But I love it (do I say that enough??). My life is most certainly not perfect, far from it. But I love where it's at. I love the great friends I've made in just these few short months. They teach me something new every day.

I love my family and how great they really are. I love those little siblings that bear through countless Bowl Games and movies with me while I can do nothing else but lay on the couch and talk with a lisp.

I love lots of things. I love all those boys on missions, and am so grateful for all the good they are doing. Atta boys.

I love lots of things. But right now I love having the excuse to sleep as much as I want (: I'll be sad when it's gone and it's time for school once more.

2010. You were good to me. I have no doubt 2011 has the best to come in store.

No comments: