Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dear Wisdom Teeth,

I am sorry we are parting soon.. even though I hardly even know you are there most, if not all.. of the time. I really wanted to get you taken out over Christmas break.. please just don't cause lots of trouble. Thanks.

Love, Me.

Yes. Monday morning, bright and early, I will no longer have wisdom teeth. Hopefully I will not be out of comission for long, I am a hot commodity and lots of the cuzzins would like to play with me (:

Christmas break has been just lovely. It's weird not having any homework or studying to do. But I do not mind it one bit. Nope.

Christmas is coming (: I can't wait.

1 comment:

briezy said...

You get to have the best squirters to clean out your surgery sockets! Plus the surgery is pretty awesome too! Good LUCK!
-Bee