
The drive back to O-Town is always so rough.
Being home was marvelous. Because you are all so curious for sure (you know it), here is a little taste of the great times I had this weekend (:
(oh yes.. like in first grade.. --how I spent my holiday..--)
HOLIDAY FESTIVITIES 2010
Tuesday: Left early to beat the "Great Blizzard of 2010" Played around with the fam. Watched elf. Introduced the little brother to Harvard Sailing Team (discovered we have YouTube..).
Wednesday: Worked at a beautiful boutique. Made my day. Laundry. Probably watched Elf. Helped the mother make delicious food. Choreographed dances with the cousin and seester. Played just dance. Spanked everyone. Spanked little brother in Rock Band.
Thursday: Thanksgiving, of course. Just four extra people visited our lovely home. Watched football. Ate great food. Watched more YouTube with little brudders.
Friday: Worked at the boutique again!! Goodness I love that place. Read some HP with Chels. Saw Tangled. Beautiful movie (the father couldn't believe I had come all the way home to hang out with the same people I see every day (: ). Go see it.
Saturday: Festival Set-Up. Can't wait for Festival. Seriously one of my favorite weeks of the year. Spent some quality time with the fam. Love them. Dinner at the Mayan. Delicious, as always. More laundry. Haha I was set on not bringing any dirty clothes home.
Sunday: Last day. So very sad. Attended Fanny's homecoming speech and neighbor boy's farewell. So great. Ran over to G-Wood's farewell with the grandparents. Let's just say I was pretty teary eyed all morning. Got home. Ate salad. Snuggled with my cute little Lucy. LOVE HER. Packed. Mourned over going home. Said farewell to the fam. Drove home. "Unpacked". Ward prayer.
Here I am. It was glorious, and the days are short till I'm home again!!
Happy December.. Can't believe this year is almost over.
No comments:
Post a Comment