This Thanksgiving, I have so much to be grateful for. I'm grateful for parents that raised me in the gospel. I'm grateful I was taught to have high standards, and to never change them. I'm grateful that, even though I didn't go to the student ward for five weeks... I got a calling. Which I absolutely love (Visiting Teaching Coordinator! I'mall sorts of grown up). I've been blessed with amazing family and friends, who still love me even though I live far away. And I have been lucky to meet some pretty great people down here at school. Who knew.
I love being part of a ward. I've missed my home ward, and everyone in it. But let me tell you, the ward down here is the next best thing. It's crazy to think that just
almost exactly (wow, I'm really good at this anniversary stuff..) three months ago, I was attending my first Sunday here. People I'd never seen before have grown to be some of my best friends.
Each and every day I wake up and feel too young for basically just about everything that is happening to me. But I am so glad this is the path my life is taking. I am surrounded with goodness, and love every minute of it.
Hello family, I can't wait to see you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment