Here it is. We all knew it was coming.
He is an actual missionary. There is no turning back now.
In case you hadn't noticed, I kind of sort of like this boy a little bit. Saying goodbye (or see ya later) to him on Sunday was one of the weirdest things I have ever experienced. I kind of prepared myself for it, but there was no way I really could have. He gave me a hug, shook my hand, gave me another hug.
And then he said.
"You're the best, I'll See Ya In Two."
Two years. The next time I see this boy we'll be 21. But I have this feeling that it is going to be ok. His little sister spoke on Sunday right before him, and she said something that really hit me (their family is just so very deep). "I want my family to be together forever, and that is what B is going to be doing for the next two years. Helping families to find the Gospel and be together forever." Missionaries are great. They changed my life.
Tomorrow is going to be rough. But he is going to be so great. I'll be here, doing the things I need to be doing. I'll See Ya In Two.
Oh, and here's this.
No comments:
Post a Comment