Monday, October 18, 2010

So, In Case You Hadn't Noticed.

I'm a very sentimental person.

I remember things.

Well, most things.

Certain things leave a lasting impression on me.

Like every time I smell Purell hand sanitzer
I think of 1st grade.

And when I hear jingling change in people's pockets, I think of my dad. He always has some form of change in his pockets. When we were little, he would tease us and turn us upside down to see if we had any change.

Yep. I had a pretty rad childhood.



And, for some crazy reason or another, Apple Juice always reminds me of being a kid. As soon as the big gallon jugs of it would go on sale at Dick's Market, my mom would seriously buy four or five of them.

It got to the point where year after year, she would limit the number of cups we could have a day.

We could polish one of those suckers off in an hour.

So here's to apple juice. I bought myself a little bottle of it today. It helps remind me of a simpler time.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Sam your so cute! I love that apple juice reminds you of your childhood. The pic below, it's pretty darn cute!