It's running into the person you've been wanting to see for weeks (apparently, even boys go to the mall on friday nights. who knew).
It's getting hugs and talking with that same person for what feels like forever.
Often happiness is being pirates at two in the morning.
It's also having friends with weird names.
Happiness sometimes comes in the form of three identical scars.. on the same hand/arm.. Coming from the same shelf in three different closets.
Happiness is drinking a protein shake that later
makes you feel real sick.
It's happy because you know somehow it's good for you.
I would definitely define happiness as speaking in a
secret language so much, that even
you don't know what in the world you're saying.
Happiness is family that loves you always and no matter what.
Sleepovers minus the sleep,
Movie marathons late into the night.
I am really liking where my life is at right now.
Really, a lot.
kimmy. chels. chevia. sammy. mads (just pretend you can actually see her face).

1 comment:
Sam! Okay So your facebook is DA so I thought I'd leave you a note on your blog! Did I ever tell you about my favorite doll growing up Samantha anyways she was my favor--ite. And it just occurred to me that now i have a friend Samantha that looks a lot like my doll and it just makes me SMILE! Well I hope you like my comment and have a wonderful weekend in C-ville! And when you get back we're getting PIE shakes!
Post a Comment