Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Might Just Have To Check This One Out...

Quite a few months ago, my friend had told me she came across this book in a library. My brother Johan (Jacob) and I laughed a little bit, but then moved on with our lives. But lo and behold, I ran across it today while bored in Distance Learning... I love it.



As I told B about it, he laughed and said, "I'm not so sure that is a good thing..." But it seemed cute!! It's about a cute little ten year old girl (Sam) who wants to be a scientist, and loves studying rocks. I seriously might have to purchase this.

What a week!! Kind of pointless other than I definitely have proved to a certain boy that I know all the state capitals (minus Wisconsin [Madison], and Kansas [Topeka]) It's good stuff.

Oh whatever will we do when high school is over!? ;)

No comments: