I spent longer today than any of my high school career, shootin' the breeze after school. Talking to a silly boy. Until almost three!! The nearly empty commons should have been a dead giveaway, but nope. We just stayed. Talking about who knows what. Mostly this big discussion about if you didn't buy something, do you own it? Like a gift. It is your posession. Oh boy. I haven't laughed that hard in quite a long time. He's funny.
Also, I am supposed to be going to his Junior Jazz game tomorrow!! Ha ha yes Seniors in high school and we still as excited about Pee Wee basketball as when we were seven. Maybe even more so. I love it.
Sorry, world (aka the three people that read this blog) for this short, insignificant posts. But hey, I'm bored, and I'm not going to lie, this is a lot of what's on my mind right now. Hmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment