Thursday, October 8, 2009

Livin' The Good Life...



Does the face say it all or what?!

Last night definitely opened up my eyes to a whole new perspective on things. This is Seeeeenior Year, kids. Last night was the Powder Puff game, and I am pretty sure I can't recall another time when I ever felt that much energy, passion (a little anger :]), intensification, that much of an ADRENALINE RUSH for anything in my whole life. 16-0 baby. Nothin better.

Oh also? I'm 18. Legal. As in I can buy dry ice. And things from infomercials. And go to prison. Ha ha.

Yesterday is in the running to be the best day of my life thus far. Honestly, even today was so much better. We're all growing up, and now I am appreciating it SO much more. The world always looks a little brighter when you're wearing a smile the size of New Hampshire (:

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Your awesome. I'm so glad you had such a good birthday.