Friday, November 20, 2009

Good, Better, Best

I've always loved that talk given a couple of years ago in General Conference by Dallin H. Oaks. In my life I've been starting to notice a lot of the good things, the better things, and the best things. Especially as far as friends are concerned.

I don't even know what's happened. Life is real good right now. I can't think of any place I'd rather be right now (:

Many great people have walked into my life this year, and probably just about as many have walked out. But if there is one thing I've learned, it's that true friends really do stick around for a while. You'll laugh until you can't breathe, make fun of each other to the point you've got hardly any self esteem left, they'll do things that'll make you want to hang them from a tree. But at the end of the day, as you're going to bed, you KNOW that they are the ones that aren't go anywhere anytime soon.

-Expect The Unexpected-
bwc

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Sam, you always have great things to say. I love reading your posts. Love you.

sami said...

Thanks Mind, I try. Most of the time I'm just letting things out, ya know. Life is not too bad.

Hey!! I miss your blog :( Can I get an invite?...