
Ever just have a really good day? But it wasn't necessarily because things just went your way? You just chose to have a good, positive outlook on things. And if good things happened to come your way, it made it that much better.
Today was one of those days. Sure, I was awake and ready this morning nearly an hour before I usually am. But I spent it at a Seminary Morningside. And sure, I took a test in Accounting that I wanted to cry through, but, I didn't, and it's over now. And sure, I'm a tard in Jewelry, but I got basically everything done that needs to be.
I just chose to have a good attitude through it all. And on top of everything else, in the midst of feel like I have lost some of my greatest friends in just the last year or so, I have one that never ceases to amaze me. I have posted far too many posts about this boy, but here is another one anyways.
This boy just likes to argue, I think. He just for some reason likes to push my buttons. And I'll admit, for the most part I either set myself up for it, or just play along. It's not like he's being flat out mean, it's just kind of how we roll. But yesterday he decided to tell me that I'm moody! But, I just laughed it off for the most part. Pick your battles (:
This boy is so awesome. I love love love just about everything about him. Just about (: . He is sweet, funny, sincere, he honors his priesthood, he is an awesome example to me in everything he does. Sometimes it amazes me how we have become such good friends, but that is just how he is. I know I could never, ever truly be mad at him, because he would never let that happen.
So here's to you, Mr. Corn Nut. I've known you for many, many years, and you've made me laugh, cry, giggle, blush, frown, and smile the brightest smile I can possibly muster. You've made me so mad I wanted to hang you from a tree, but when you smile your cute little smile it makes my heart melt like butter. You are a true friend and one that has really made a great impact on my life. I don't see that changing anytime soon (:
Thank you for being a friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment