Thursday, August 27, 2009

Update

Whoa!! Really? I STILL have a blog? Ha ha.. I guess some things never change.

But then again, some things do. But also, some other things don't.

THINGS THAT KEEP MY LIFE EXCITING:
-Yes, I have made it to be a Senior in High School.
-I am taking Yoga this semester. I have come to the conclusion I'm going to like it. A lot.
-Remember 21? Yeah. I'm basically pretty sure we are NOT ok.. Ha ha it's all good though. Some people will just never grow up.
-On the other hand, I do have many friends that never cease to amaze me. Whether it be just a smile and wave, or a just talking in the parking lot, where the world just seems to stop when I'm with this friend.. it's good to know though..
-I am STILL working two jobs :( One of which is about as fun as my pen experience (see previous post)
-The Senior Bench? Not quite what it is made out to be. But nonetheless pretty stellar.
-I am the ONLY Senior in my whole Seminary class... It is mostly composed of Sophomore jocks. The worst kind...


I am so blessed. I know that. We all have rough patches, but I wouldn't have it any other way. No matter what I'm going through, or what's changing, if I could go back, I wouldn't change a thing.

"We Become What We Choose"
~Thomas S. Monson
[thanks K:)]

2 comments:

Jan T. said...

What are you doing blogging??? I know you're at work right now!:)ha!ha! Actually, that's when I get my best blogging done...while working at Whisperwood!:) Hope you have a great senior year. I want to talk to you about having you take my wednesday afternoon shift (permanently). I'll call you. Have a good day!

Mindy said...

Oh Sam is busted by the boss!!
I always love your posts. Your the best, love ya :)