You know how it goes. It's in every movie, every book. Every girl lives for it.
The one where the cute boy picks her pencil up off the floor. Well, a similar experience happened to happen to me. And it wasn't all that cute let me tell ya.
There is this boy, who, for the sake of everyone, we shall call Phillip. Phillip is a boy I have known for a while, but have not really had contact, or better yet a class at school, with since probably eighth grade. Until this summer, we talked quite a bit. It was awesome, and I was excited to go back to school with this newly restored friendship. So you'll understand my excitement in him coming in and sitting in front of me in English on Tuesday.
We talked a little bit, and then class started. Later in the period, our teacher wanted us to get into small groups. So one of my best friends, "Josephine" of course wanted me to come be in here group, and started pulling my desk to make me aware of this. I said, "Whoa, hey! I can move my own desk thanks..." And I did.
Here is where the pencil comes in. Actually, it was a pen. So here I am, second day of school, and I grabbed the top of my desk. Apparently, I'm retarded, and started pushing it the wrong way, which in turn caused me to jam my finger between my desk and Phillip's desk. In case you were wondering, it hurt. So then my pen basically flew out of the other hand, hitting Phillip, who had no idea what was going on, in the back of the head. He laughed a little and picked it up.
Yes, I did smile and say thanks. But other than that, I felt like a moron. Let's hope this poor boy doesn't think I'm completely ridiculous...
No comments:
Post a Comment