DEFINITELY a fan of these (: ha ha
~Sometimes what you want isn't always what you get, but in the end what you get is so much better than what you wanted.~
~Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.~
~Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.~
~What's meant to be will always find a way.~
~Everything is alright in the end. If it's not alright, then it's not the end.~
~A friend is a person who know what you are saying, even if you're not talking.~
~A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends. For if not, they weren't true friends in the first place.~
~True friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.~
~Friends are like stars... you don't always see them, but you know they're always there.~
~Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.~
I love quotes!! I have tons more that I love, but these just brightened up my day.. sorry this was a lame excuse of a post.. I'll be back soon though!! Ha ha ha
1 comment:
Love those, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment