Saturday, June 20, 2009

Big Brown Eyes....

Oh baby. What a fun night.

I'm in High School right, and boy is it awesome.. Not only that, but I am a SENIOR in high school. But tonight, I was happily reaffirmed that I have a friend. A BEST friend, one that I love having around, and I don't think plans on going anywhere anytime soon....

I saw this friend, a boy, a boy named Kyle, tonight, for believe it or not, the first time this summer. I just about fell over. He is so awesome. It is the greatest feeling in the world to be able to talk for hours on end, and never be judged. To be able to, even though he is more amazing than any boy basically, tell him any boy problem I might have, no matter how silly or pointless. To be able to talk like we have not seen each other in years. To be able to look into those big brown eyes, and just get lost...

Ah. I should probably stop. This boy is probably too amazing for his own good. He made my night without even knowing it though...

Oh my goodness. I still am in shock I saw him!! Ha ha..

And the worst part is, I was blushing throughout the whole thing.... :)

Gotta love High School...

No comments: