Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thinking


Hope you can find me(: ... or maybe not.

So basically, during the Summer (well, last summer), having a blog was pretty much the thing. If you didn't have a blog, you might as well not have a left foot. Now, having a blog is about as common as having a third eye. But, for some reason or another I still have mine. And here I am.

Things have been crazy lately. I survived Junior year. Barely. I HATE when people say things like "Oh my Junior year was crazy" or "Junior year sucked" or even "Junior year will be the hardest year of your life..". But, I learned this year that that is true. Friends, school, work, everything. I just about lost it. But I really found out a lot about myself. And more or less, I did have some good times.

HIGH LIGHTS OF MY LIFE LATELY:
(in no particular order)

-I let Whit dye my hair. Twice.
-21 and I are finally ok. Wow he is a dork. But melts my heart like butter on toast(:
-Surviving Junior year.. mmmm... (:
-I got 190/200 on my final test in History!!I told everyone I saw for like two days!!
-I have been to Smoot Park like 5 times in the last two weeks.. man I love swingin (:
-Rainbow Snow is probably the best thing since string cheese!!!
-Bennett Walter had to drive me home the other day.. funniest day ever
-Tonight made me laugh harder than I have in a while
-Sitting with 21's mom at the game still makes me feel pretty awesome (:
-It's SUMMER!!!
-I'm going swimming tomorrow!!
-Cath and the kids are here!!
-We are going to Park Citaaaaaaaaaaay next week!!
-I have great friends
-It's baseball season
-Wow. Life is awesome.

I have just been go, go, go lately it seems. Sometimes I forget to blink. But life's good, I love to smile, and tomorrow I am going HERE:



"The ONLY way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to LAUGH or CRY. I prefer laughing. Crying gives me a headache."~Marjorie Pay Hinckley

SUMMER IS HERE!!! Mmm mm good (:

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Your so cute. I love to hear about your life. And I know you've got a great one, your very blessed.