Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It SNOW!!!

Life doesn't get much better than this, kids! I love the snow, the lights, spending time with family..the whole jist of it!! You guys are the best!! Thanks for everything you've done to make this year great! I look forward to a great 2009 :]

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

ps---Let's Party soon!!!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Umm Sam, why didnt you tell me you had a blog, I had to find you off of Jan's blog. Whatever.
So anyway I went back and was reading some of your stuff, and you had some poem about a kid and his parents beating him, well it should read that he wants to live with the BYU cougs, cuz they don't beat anyone.
Anyway, your a doll, I love ya to death, come see my blog when you get a chance, (unless you alreay have and your not letting me know).

Matt said...

We will have to party, very hard. (That was for Ethan)

!Matt!

sami said...

Oh ha ha. Well Mindy, guess what?! I have a blog. I think I've seen your's a couple times...but I didn't even know Jan knew I had one !! Ha ha. But here I am. And I love you! Thanks for finding me!

Anonymous said...

HEY SAM!! Your so cute! I love your blog!