Friday, January 9, 2009

So Freaking Bored.....

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Norma Lee.
Norma Lee who?
Normalee I don't go around knocking on doors, but do you want to buy a set of encyclopedias?


Knock Knock!
Doris.
Doris, who?
Doris locked, that's why I had to knock!


Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Tank!
Tank who?
You're welcome!


Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Dexter.
Dexter who?
Dexter halls with boughs of holly


Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Aardvark.
Aardvark who?
Aardvark a million miles for one of your smiles


Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Lemonade.
Lemonade Who?
Lemonade me introduce you to my friend!


Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Hawaii.
Hawaii who?
I'm fine, Hawaii you?


Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Woo.
Woo, who?
Don't get so excited, it's just a joke.


Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Dwayne.
Dwayne who?
Dwayne the bathtub -- I'm dwowning!


Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Archie.
Archie Who?
Gesundtheit!


Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Moo.
Moo, who?
Well, make up your mind, are you a cow or an owl?


Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Pencil.
Pencil who?
Pencil fall down if you don't have a belt.


Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Adolf.
Adolf who?
Adolph ball hit me in de mowf. Dat's why I dawk dis way


Who's there?
Candace.
Candace who?
Candace be the last knock knock joke?


A blonde was driving down the highway to Disneyland when she saw a sign that said "DISNEYLAND LEFT".
After thinking for a minute, she said to herself "oh well !" and turned around an drove home.
On her way home the same blonde drove past another sign that said "CLEAN RESTROOMS 8 MILES".
By the time she drove eight miles, shehad cleaned 43 restrooms.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh Sam you must be bored. At least your home in a nice warm house. It's too cold to be out doing something.

sami said...

Ha ha yes and I'm not in the mood to do anything. LOL jake and i were so bored i don't think you'll ever have any idea.. ha ha ha