Thursday, November 24, 2011

...Thankful.

Wouldn't it be great if we were all as open and excited about the things we are grateful for every day of the year?  I guess to a certain extent, most of us are.  I know I try to be.

I have plenty to be grateful for.  I wake up every morning in complete awe of all I have been blessed with. Amazing family, wonderful friends.  This year I have been absolutely blessed beyond measure.

We Skyped the grandparents this morning, their Thanksgiving had just ended, ours was just beginning.  We sure miss them.  It's absolutely mind blowing to think they'll be home this time next year.  It's craaaaaazy to think of all the missionaries that will be home, actually.  I love this time of year, Festival is next week, life is good.

I can't believe this is the last Thanksgiving/Christmas for a good part of my friends.

I talk way too much about how excited I am to have them home.. But honestly, do you blame me!?

I hope everyone had the best day (:  If only I didn't have to be to work at 7:30 tomorrow morning.. Yuck.

No comments: