Friday, November 11, 2011

The Boy of My Dreams.

Will not mind if I just want to stay home and do a puzzle on a Friday night.

..In fact, it'll be his idea.

He will not make me drink milk.

..He might even hate it more than I do.

The one I fall for will open doors.

He'll know my biggest insecurities.

We'll share hopes and dreams.

We'll be able to laugh about anything.

And everything.

The boy of my dreams won't mind if I want us to wear Vans at our wedding reception.

..And he'll be all for serving biscuits and gravy.

He'll watch Elf with me whenever I want, even if it is only May. He'll also laugh at all the funny parts (aka the whole movie), and maybe sometimes text me a line when he knows it's been a long day.

The boy of my dreams will be a champion at making quesadillas, and he won't think it's weird I put ranch on everything. Even scrambled eggs.

He'll be as crazy about me as I am about him. He'll encourage me to be the best me I can be, and I to him. We will be sealed for time and all eternity in the House of the Lord.

I may have high expectations, but doesn't it sound great? One day. I'll find that boy.

No comments: