But yours would look better than mine, cuz you're outta my league.
Today has been the craziest day.
As I was getting ready for work today, I had the great plan to wear my favorite gray cardigan. I have this thing for cardigans. I was searching everywhere, but seeing as my room is still pretty much a disaster area, I could not find it. I was certain I had worn it since my trip to NE, so I was not worried there (I have been pretty proud of myself for not leaving anything there). So, I went to work in something else. Wouldn't you know. The cousin texted me the very moment I got to work saying they had found my silly cardigan.. Good thing it took us both this long to find out.
It's kind of ridiculous I really even need to be wearing cardigans in May.
Also. I had all but decided my theory of the mail was true, that it only comes when I won't be here to get it. I was about ready to go on another trip. But no worries. A letter is here (: What kind of family doesn't get the mail till 5:00??? Well, I guess that's us.
It's here. And that's all that matters.
Oh, and I love my job.
And this. Visited cutest little kiddos during my lunch break today. Auntie made Ramen noodles for the littles, and but ice cubes in it because she knows how mad they get when it's too hot. Colt, who just turned two, pulled his out, and said
"Why is there an ice cube in here?! No thank you."
Yes, I'd say today was a pretty great day.
PS- I'm very glad he found it necessary to close with "From THE Coolest Missionary... Ever, Elder."
Love. Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment