Monday, February 9, 2009

Today




In case you were wondering, I in NO WAY looked like this today... well maybe my face did A LITTLE... as far as the expressions goes..... No, I looked a bit more like this.....



Minus the jammers and ugly man glasses.. But yeah, you get the gist of it.

Life is so crazy. In a rush to get out the door this morning, I accidentally grabbed two completely different shoes.. Hey, well, they WERE white tennis shoes, they just looked nothing alike and it was dark and I had woken up late, and I'm sick..again.

But did I notice in time, of course not. I didn't notice until about 5 minutes later as I was putting them on and it was too late. Annika and I almost peed our pants laughing in the back seat (almost being the operative word).

But I made a joke out of it. It was something trivial and dwelling on it would ruin my day. So I just laughed. Sure, the one on my left foot was a shoe I've had since like 7th grade and was practically cutting the circulation off of my feet, but I just went with it.

Life is all about choices. And today, I just made the choice to throw my head back and laugh.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Your so cute, I'm glad you made the most of it.

sami said...

Yeah it was cute funny. I just made a discovery, although, and it was called... I had to make an announcement in all the Seminary classes yesterday, and apparently, as I was leaving, this random Sophomore turned to my friend and said, "Did you SEE that girl? She was wearing two different shoes.." People are so horrible. My friend is just telling me and she said the girl just couldn't believe it. I thought it was funny though, and that is all that matters.. LOL