That title was long. Sorry. But true. Even if it IS Backstreet Boys song. Ha ha
Today I had a bunch of errands to run, and in the process of it, I drove past dear old Centerville Junior High School---Home of the Chargers... oh good times. But school was just letting out, and kiddies were all around walking home from school and such. I just sighed. As glad as I am I lived through Junior High, High School is somtimes not all it's cracked up to be really. I have great friends, and am surronded by FABULOUS people..but sometimes, I just walk off and shake my head at the things that go on.
I really don't have a lot to complaints really. I have hard days and trials, but that's all apart of life.
I cam home from school today, and my sister instantly pounced on me with a card one of my oldest and dearest friends had given her at school to give to me. It was just this cheesy Valetine she found at Target, and on the front it said, "I Love Stud Muffins"... It's an inside joke--both of our names are spelled S-T-U-D....ha ha you had to be there.
Also today, I talked to one of the cutest, sweetest, most increible guys I have ever known. We haven't really talked a ton this year, we hardly ever see each other much these days, but at least he's still cute. Ah. Those couple of cute guys (yeah, you know who you are..ha ha) are basically what make High School..and life....worthwhile (:
Have a great weekend.. Once again, sorry if this bores you to tears (:
No comments:
Post a Comment