Friday, November 7, 2008

Growing Up

Ok, so right now, I firmly believe that one of the reasons I have not even posted in so long is cuz now that summer's over, there's not really a ton I can think of to write about lately anymore. But I came up with something.

Guys, we're growing up. Not even kidding. Rememeber how when you were little,and had to rake up the leaves, you'd do about 9 and then jump in them? I rememeber getting the biggest kick out of that :)But now, it seems likeall I want to do it do it and do it fast cuz I have mountains upon mountains of homework. Oh well.

But with growing up, also comes great and exciting new things!! Dating, driving, staying out later, dances, driving. And of course being freaking more skilled at ping pong :). Which I have acheieved!!!

I love it. I love how here I am, social reject, on Friday night, being hassled by my uncle cuz I would rather go to bed than watch Get Smart with him and my aunt. And I am pretty sure I have a tumor in my eye. Oh well.

Have a good one!! Night!

No comments: