1. Post these rules.
2. Post a picture of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
11 Random things:
1. I have this weird fascination with left-handed people.
2. I put ranch on juuuust about everything and anything. My dad tells people I even put ranch on ranch. Have you tried ranch?! It's worth it.
3. I love painting my nails. But I have a really big problem when they start to chip. So.. this adds up to me painting my nails about once every three days. Good thing I work at a Beauty Supply, right?!
4. Mostly everyone knows this, but I'm going on a mission!!!!! Startin those papers this weekend, and couldn't be more excited ((:
5. I don't know where I'd be without my iPhone.
6. I was mostly kidding about that one.
7. Everyone says this, but I literally have THE best family. Ever.
8. I love winter/bundling up in general. I love the snow.. Christmas, everything. Sometimes, especially in the winter.. I'll wear like basketball shorts and a T-Shirt to bed just so I can crank my electric blanket up and pile on the other blankets. It's kind of (really) weird but I really do.
9. My favorite color since second grade has been Navy Blue. I'm not sure why, one day I just decided it was. It's a pretty cool color, so I guess I just haven't found a need to change it.
10. I love baseball. So so much. Been an Angels fan my whole life, and I promise that won't ever change.
11.My brother (J) and I have a ridiculous knack for quoting movies/shows/Kid History.. etc. We really can see it once and quote it for the next four days. But it's fine really. Memories.
Questions I have been asked to answer:
1. If you could win a shopping spree to one store, which store would it be and why?
-Well lately.. I've been obsessed with Home Goods. Not even sure why. But since I don't really have a house or anything to decorate.. This is a hard one. I really don't enjoy shopping for clothes.. But I guess maybe any place that sells shoes? I love me some good shoes. Or maybe Buckle.. that place is classy but I always have a hard time spending money ha.
2. What is your favorite memory?
-Really? I've got way too many. I think any I've really been with my family.. Family's where it's at, I tell ya. My mom is the oldest of seven, so I've got plenty of cousins to go around. I don't know why, but I love getting family pictures taken. It is so fun to see everyone's personalities, and to know for sure we are making a memory. Last time I was ridiculously sick, however, so that one is not so memorable. I just love the bonding time though. We are all growing up way too fast.
3. Edward or Jacob?
-Gosh. Here's the thing. I don't have anything against Twilight really.. Other than every girl 14-30 has pretty much read all the books and seen all the movies.. I just decided it wasn't for me. And told myself I would never get into it. But ever since Cheaper By the Dozen.. (HA) I've had a thing for Taylor Lautner. Does that count?
4. What is your dream job?
-If you know me at all, you know I'm not really even close to ready to decide what I want to do with my life quite yet. I'm taking all these little side roads and it's a pretty great adventure. My whole life though, I have dreamed of being a Cosmetologist. I LOVE Business too, that's what I did last year down in.. Utah County. I guess one day I'll figure it out. I would also love to be a mom, in like.. 7-9 years. But you know.
5. Who was your Jr. High crush?
-Oh for real? Ha we all know I would be lying if I didn't say that from 8th Grade on it was pretty much B.. I don't know. We just became best friends and it was the best deal ever. Things are a mess right now, but I've learned a lot from that boy. Also, word to the wise, don't fall for your best friend.
6. What is your least favorite chore and why?
-I've kind of turned into a germaphobe. I hate it. I loathe loathe loathe loading the dishwasher. I'm not sure why. I guess.. Germs? Ha. I just hate touching those nasty food particles left on plates? I know right, life's rough. I also would be okay if I could go without sweeping.
7. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, which would it be?
-Quesadillas. Not even a question.
8. What is your favorite smell?
-I really love matches. Call me crazy, I know. Also, I just gotta throw this out there, but I am AMAZING at baking (((: It really is the only thing though so calm down. I love any time the house is filled with sweet smells of good treats (; Yum. Babies too. Why do babies (usually) smell so good?
9. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
-I think probably just walk around and run into people to make them think they're going crazy.. Ha no for real though I have no idea.. Hopefully something funny.
10. You are on the red carpet, who would you pick for your date?
-Ahhh. I think at the moment.. Ryan Reynolds. Clicheeee out the wazoo I know. But ever since The Proposal.. I've also had a crush on Matthew McConaughey ever since.. Angels in the Outfield. So pretty much my whole life. Makes sense too, because my favorite movie is How to Lose A Guy In 10 Days..
11. Why do you blog?
-I started this blog the summer before my Junior Year of high school. Crazy, right?! That was way too long ago. It was just the thing, Facebook hadn't really taken off yet. I blogged every now and again, when I was thinking about it, but then took a little break. Lately blogs are the thing I guess! I guess I just like looking back and seeing how much I have (or haven't) grown and changed over these past few years. I have not been so good at journaling lately, so this is (almost) the next best thing.
11 Questions I Have For You--
1. What is your favorite treat? (I'm always looking for something new to try out :])
2. What kind of music do you listen to and why?
3. What is one of your favorite family traditions?
4. If you were given $15,000, but had to spend it in the next week, what would you spend it on?
5. How do you cook your eggs?
6. Are you allergic to anything? (Are you enjoying my random questions?!)
7. If you could, what Super Hero would you be and why?
8. What was your favorite age growing up?
9. Who do you look up to the most?
10. Who was your Jr. High crush? (that one was too good..)
11. What thing (tangible or not) means the most to you?)
Tag..?
I don't know if anyone really reads this blog.. So if you're reading.. Tag, you're it! (:
xoxoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment