Thursday, January 19, 2012

Try To Guess..

"So I have a favor to ask.. I need you to keep an eye on my parents! Ha make sure my dad isn't doing any crazy Rock Band stuff at my house and make sure the ward never sings Called to Serve at church! Ha let me know if I need to talk to them about anything, deal?!"

Why can't we just get rid of all other forms of communication and just write letters?

What a champ.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

What are you talking about? Are you going on a mission? You better reply to me missy!

sami said...

Haha well I am actually (: but this was in my letter from Cado yesterday!! That little cutie.

Mindy said...

Are you serious? That's awesome! I want more details :)
Oh gotta love Caden!

sami said...

Yes I'm so excited Mind!! I'm probably starting my papers in the next couple of months.. And I can turn them in the beginning of June!! I feel like I have forever but it'll be here before we know it. And.... Caden isn't my favorite wardie for nothing (;

Mindy said...

Oh Sam, you are going to be the best missionary. I will miss you ton's but i'm so excited for you. June is going to get here before you know it.
Oh the wardie love :)