Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hello.



So, I'm Sam. And I've decided there are just a couple of things you should probably know about me.


1. My life is crazy, but I love it.
2. I have the greatest friend anyone could ever ask for.
3. The rest of my friends are pretty much amazing.
4. My mom is my hero, she's amazing at everything she does.
5. I hate milk.
6. Baseball is my favorite season.
7. I could probably watch Sports Center all day.
8. I like snow, but not in April.
9. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days is my very favorite movie.
10. Father of the Bride is my second.
11. I turn 19 six months from tomorrow. It is very scary.
12. My life revolves around music.
13. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
-I know who I am
-I know God's plan
-I'll follow him in faith
14. I don't watch much TV, but when I do, it's mainly with my fam.
15. Yogurt Stop is my secret passion.
16. I have two jobs. One of them I do not like. At all.
17. I've only been there once, but I LOVE the South.
18. I adore hoodies.
19. Navy Blue is my favorite color, I am not even sure why.
20. Nick Adenhart is my hero.
21. I love all kinds of music.
22. My closest friend and I share the same birthday.
23. My 15 year old brother is three inches taller than me. And still growing.
24. I love California.
25. My dad is amazing.
26. I have the greatest parents in the world.
27. My little sister is about as good as it gets.
28. I have been given the three greatest siblings in the world.
29. I like baseball more than I like boys. A lot more actually.
30. I am quite good at making cookies.
31. Sunday nights with the fam are my favorite.
32. I could kick your butt at Apples to Apples
33. I love artichokes, I'm not sure why though.
34. I drink tons of water.
35. Pianos are my favorite.
36. Giant kitchens are my other favorite.
37.I hate wearing glasses.
38. Driving in the snow/fog unnerves me.
39. I love wooden pencils.
40. The coolest Nikes ever are sitting on my bedroom floor right now.
41. I want to be a runner.
42. Cafe Rio is fantastic.
43. ESPN is my favorite channel.
44. My mom introduced me to the show "Sports Night". It is hilarious. I love it.
45. I am obsessed with movies from the eighties.
46. Huey Lewis and the News is my all time favorite band.
47. I worry a lot. Sometimes too much. And B is never afraid to tell me that.
48. I love sidewalk chalk. And crayons.
49. Little kids' laughs crack me up.
50. My family and I LOVE movie quotes.
51. "Wake up, big white haired man! It's time to be a grandfathala!"
52. I love family traditions.
53. I find myself pretty funny at times.
54. I am horrible at journal writing.
55. Boys drive me crazy.
56. Soccer is a pretty swell sport.
57. Quesadillas are amazing. I hope my kids like them.
58. Summertime is for family.
59. I love coming from a big family.
60. We have awesome Fourth of July traditions.
61. I love making lists (:
62. I can be very emotional at times.. but it's hardly noticeable (:
63. I have great chopstick skills.
64. I love Mexican food first. And Chinese second.
65. I do not eat ham.
66. SafetySuit is all I am listening to at the moment.
67. The creativity gene skipped me.
68. Math is nowhere near my strong suit.
69. I really wish I played the guitar.
70. Sugar cookies are the best.
71. I promised B and 21 (who is now 12) earlier this year I'd be an avid soccer fan this year. I have yet to make it to a game yet.
72. I love the Book of Mormon.
73. Basically, my life is awesome.

In a nutshell, I am so blessed. My life is amazing.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh Samantha :) I... Loved this :) if we were on facebook, I would press the like button. twice. Bahaha. Very good to know that baseball is your favorite season ;) love you!

sami said...

Oh I just lovee you sis (: Please text me. I've got stories.